ASURA Terms of Service
Article 1 (Definition of ASURA Application)
ASURA Application means the application that the User downloads from the ASURA download site operated by the Mirai vision Office or other download sites and installs on the User's Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer (hereinafter referred to as "PC").
Article 2 (Agreement)
The Mirai vision Office shall not be liable for any event that occurs when the User uses the application functions of ASURA.
In accordance with the Terms of Service, the Mirai vision Office grants the User a free, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use ASURA.
Except for the cases specified in the Terms of Service, the User may not do any of the following with ASURA.
1. Assignment, sublicense, lease, loan for use, lease, or distribution to a third party.
2. Commercial use of ASURA.
3. Multiple by uploading to a network or file sharing service, or by using services such as a service provider or service processing organization related to hosting services or application services (not limited to these). Make ASURA features available to users.
Article 4 (Disclaimer)
ASURA is provided on an "AS IS" basis without any warranty of any kind.
Even if the User notices a defect or error in ASURA and the User notifies the Mirai vision Office of the defect or error in ASURA, the Mirai vision Office does not guarantee that the defect or error in ASURA will be repaired.
3. The Mirai vision Office shall not guarantee the performance or results obtained by the User through the use of ASURA, or fitness for a particular purpose, or that ASURA is free from defects, or any other matters related to ASURA, and the User shall use ASURA at its own risk.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
2. ASURA is protected by the copyright laws of Japan, the United States and other countries.
3. You may not remove or in any way alter the copyright notice, trademarks, and other indications of ownership in ASURA installed on your PC.
Article 6 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Article 7 (Termination of the Service)
Mirai vision Office may terminate all or part of the Service without obtaining Users' consent.
Article 8 (Personal Information)
1. Mirai vision Office shall not request the User to provide any information including personal information in order to permit the User to use ASURA and to provide services.
2.In some cases, the download site operator may request the User to disclose personal information in order to perform tasks such as membership registration for download sites that are not operated by the Mirai vision Office. In such cases, the Mirai vision Office shall not be held responsible for any act by which the download site operator obtains personal information from the User or any personal information obtained through such act.
3. The face image data collected by ASURA and the names and attributes of personal information or groups entered by the keyboard will not be sent to any computer or server.
Article 9 (Inquiries)
If you have any questions about ASURA or the Service, please contact the following
Mirai vision secretariat:email@example.com
Article 10 (Feedback)
Mirai vision Office may request users to provide feedback on the usage, operation and functions of ASURA and the Service.
The Mirai vision Office shall be free to use and utilize the information contained in the feedback without charge.
Article 11 (Change of Conditions)
Article 12 (Limitation of Liability)
The Mirai vision Office shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or punitive damages, fines, loss of data, consequential damages including lost profits, or the cost of procuring replacement products incurred by the User due to the User's use or use of ASURA and the Service.
Article 13 (General Provisions)